Subject: Groups - SCA Spring - Issue 150, 173, 175 (sca-springci-1[1].1-spec-WD04-Issue173-175-150.doc) uploaded

The document named SCA Spring - Issue 150, 173, 175
(sca-springci-1[1].1-spec-WD04-Issue173-175-150.doc) has been submitted by
Mr. Ramkumar Ramalingam to the OASIS Service Component Architecture / J
(SCA-J) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Specs write-up for the following issues:
Issue 150: SCA Spring C & I specification need to mention how SCA
runtime should load multiple application context files
Issue 173: SCA Spring C & I specification should mention how implicit
services should be determined for special bean definitions
Issue 175: SCA Spring C & I specification should use "id" of
the bean to uniquely identify a bean instead of its name

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=33936

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33936/sca-springci-1%5B1%5D.1-spec-WD04-Issue173-175-150.doc