Subject: Reviewing the SCA Pojo CI and EJB Binding Test assertions documents on the call on Monday

Hi,

Just to make people aware, the agenda for Monday’s call is rather light since we currently have no new issues or issues with proposals that are ready for discussion.

To ensure that we have something to discuss, I would like to spend some time discussing the SCA POJO and EJB Binding test assertions documents which we delayed from one of our previous calls. Could I encourage everyone to review these two documents (see below) and bring your comments along to the call on Monday.

The documents are:

a. SCA Pojo CI Test Assertions document

First pass of the Test Assertions document for SCA POJO CI specification (Dave)

See: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-j/200908/msg00094.html

PDF (updated): http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34023/SCA_POJO_CI_Test_Assertions_1.pdf

ODT (updated): http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34024/SCA_POJO_CI_Test_Assertions_1.odt

b. EJB Binding Test Assertions document

First pass of the Test Assertions document for the SCA EJB Binding specification (Dave)

See: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-j/200909/msg00004.html

PDF: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34028/SCA_EJB_Binding_Test_Assertions_1.pdf

ODT: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34029/SCA_EJB_Binding_Test_Assertions_1.odt

Thanks,