Subject: Thanks and goodbye!

This week is the final week of my participation in the OASIS
Open CSA TCs.  I am taking a long vacation in New Zealand and
I won't be able to continue my involvement while I am there.

I have very much enjoyed being a member of the community working
on the SCA standards, and I look forward to seeing the completion
of version 1.1 soon.  All the best!

   Simon