Subject: Updated Test Assertions document for Java CAA spec

Folks,

I have posted an updated Java CAA test assertions document here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34587/sca-j-caa-1.1-test-assertions-wd09.odt

In working on the testcases for the @Service annotation, I realized that the latest Java CAA spec (CD03-Rev1) made some
major changes in that area of the spec due to the resolution of Issue 161.  Rather than waste time building testcases for out of
date test assertions, I decided to update the test assertions document so that it reflects the latest spec - at least with respect to
@Service.

I realize that this opens a bigger can of worms since I have not gone through the test assertions to make it reflect CD03-Rev1 in its
entirety.  That is for another day...

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

Unless stated otherwise above: