Subject: ISSUE 184: JAX-WS Annotations and SCA Interfaces

I have uploaded a firts draft of a partial proposal to the resolution of Issue 184.  This draft is an addition to section 11 of CAA detailing the impacts of JAX-WS annotations on an SCA interface defined by a Java artifact.  This is a partial resolution because if the direction set in the CAA additions are agreed to, there will need to be additional changes in the JCI, JEE and possibly the Spring specs in the rules for componentType calculation.

But I suspect there will be some discussion on the CAA additions so we can have those before we work on the changes for the other specs.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34603/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd03-rev1%20Issue184a.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34604/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd03-rev1%20Issue184a.pdf

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com