Subject: ISSUE-179: Need type support for @Property when used with SDO - proposal

In short, I think we can 'Close No Action' issue 179 [1] given where are with ISSUE-168 [2].

Issue 168 added words to indicate how the XML instance/snippet in a component definition is converted/demarshalled into a Java type for injection as the value of an SCA property. I think we could accomplish the goals of issue 179, given the clarity in 168, by asserting the XML schema property type (even possibly containing SDO schema annotations) in the component definition.

[1] http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/JAVA-179
[2] http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/JAVA-168

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com