Subject: raw chat log 18 jan 10

Mike Edwards: hello

Dave Booz1: working now

Mark Combellack: Hi
Mark Combellack: thanks for fixing this
Mark Combellack: - Roll Call
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/membership.php?wg_abbrev=sca-j
- Appointment of scribe. List attached below
- Agenda bashing
- Approval of minutes for 11th January 2010
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35946/SCA%20Java%20Minutes%202010-01-11.doc

0. Administration
- Issue Status: Open: 10

1. Review action items:

Action Items that I believe are done:

Action Items that I believe are still to be done:
2009-07-06-01: Dave B to raise to liaison (so that other C&Is can consider and possibly assembly) that non-XML based C&Is should
state how the conversion of property values happens
2009-07-13-03: Anish to create a proposal for the list of annotations which make sense for JAVA-166
2009-07-17-01: Mike to create an example of the componentType introspection (JAVA-5
2009-09-28-05: Dave to look at unstated prereqs for JCI-TA-8005/8006
2009-11-09-01: Anish to point out specific locations for editorial corrections (s/./,/) for issue 150 proposal.
2009-12-13-01: Editors to check the revised SCA namespace artifacts

2. New Issues (Requires 2/3rds)

None

3. Open Issues with proposals ready for discussion (JAA and C&I)

a. JAVA-54: Section 7.1 of the Java CAA Specification is unclear
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/JAVA-54 (Mike)
Latest discussion: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-j/201001/msg00010.html (Mike)
Updated proposal (PDF):
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j/download.php/35880/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd03-rev1%2BIssue54.pdf
Updated proposal (MS Word):
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j/download.php/35879/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd03-rev1%2BIssue54.doc
Waiting for updated proposal

4. Progress to Public Review

What needs to be completed before we can start public reviews of the remaining documents?

5. Open Issues with proposals ready for discussion (Spring/EJB/JEE)

None

6. Issues waiting for updated proposals (JAA and C&I)

None

7. Issues waiting for updated proposals (Spring/EJB/JEE)

a. JAVA-166: Spring C&I does not say anything about SCA annotations
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/JAVA-166
Waiting for list of Annotations (Anish Action Item)

b. JAVA-114: Spring CI runtime behaviour when annotation rules are violated
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/JAVA-114
Proposal in Jira
Blocked by JAVA-166

c. JAVA-109: Property and reference names computed from SCA annotations in web modules not specified explicitly
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/JAVA-109
Proposal in Jira
Waiting for updated proposal (Vamsi)

d. JAVA-182: SCA Spring C & I specs needs to refactor text under abstract and introduction
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/JAVA-182
No proposal (Ram)

e. JAVA-174: Consider portlets in the SCA JEE specification
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/JAVA-174

f. JAVA-91: Java EE Spec: Need to define the derivation of the name of a component contributed to the Domain by an
application.composite file
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/JAVA-91
Waiting for updated proposal (Mike)

g. JAVA-93: JEE Integration spec needs to define how effective CT is calculated
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/JAVA-93
Waiting for updated proposal (Anish)

h. JAVA-108: RFC2119 Language is needed for the SCA-JEE Specification
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/JAVA-108
Waiting for updated proposal

i. JAVA-88: Java EE Spec: The @archive attribute of the implementation.jee element needs fixing
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/JAVA-88
No proposal
Plamen to check whether on his informal JEE issues list

8. AOB

a. Straggler roll call

Rotating scribe list:

Graham Charters IBM (5)
Yang Lei IBM (11)
Plamen Pavlov SAP AG (3)
Bryan Aupperle IBM (20)
Anish Karmarkar Oracle Corporation (14)
Martin Chapman Oracle Corporation (15)
Ashok Malhotra Oracle Corporation (17)
Mike Edwards IBM (16)

Martin C: Scribe: Martin C
Martin C: Topic: agenda
Martin C: Dave: add next steps under section 4
Martin C: agenda agreed with that addition (ejb binding spec)
Martin C: topic: minutes
Martin C: minutes for 11th January 2010
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35946/SCA%20Java%20Minutes%202010-01-11.doc
Martin C: Approved w/o
Martin C: topic: admin
Martin C: 10 open issues
Martin C: topic: action items
Martin C: all ongoing
Martin C: topic: Open issues
Martin C: JAVA-54: Section 7.1 of the Java CAA Specification is unclear
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/JAVA-54 (Mike
Martin C: s/(Mike//
Martin C: discussed on last call
Martin C: Mike has not been able to progress this
Martin C: topic: Progress to Public Review
Martin C: Dave posted new version of ejb binding spec
Martin C: all resolved issues have been applied
Martin C: Dave is also applying resolved issues for c+i
Martin C: close to finishing that
Martin C: incl namespace update
Martin C: will be ready for cd/pr
Martin C: waiting on 54 for CA spec
Martin C: Still waiting on test docs, but better to get specs frozen first
Martin C: topic: aob
Martin C: meeting closed