Subject: ISSUE-195: TEST_JCA_8005 missing policy sets

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/JAVA-195

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Simon Laws <simon_laws@uk.ibm.com>                                                                                                                |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                                        |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |03/08/2010 10:54 AM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |[sca-j] NEW ISSUE: TEST_JCA_8005  missing policy sets                                                                                             |

TARGET:

SCA Java CAA Conformance Tests

In TEST_JCA_8005 the three references of service1GoodIntent are all defined
with testIntent2 (via the Service1GoodIntent implementation) but this
intent doesn't have a policy set.

(I also not that JCA_8005_TestCase  is commented "This testcase is expected
to fail" but it's a positive test case)

SVN Version: 133

PROPOSAL:

Add a policy set to resolve testIntent2 as per the policy sets that resolve
other intents for this test.

Regards

Simon

Simon Laws
Open Source SOA Development
tuscany.apache.org
Mail Point 146, Hursley Park, Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 2JN
Tel: Internal 248708  External +44 (0)1962 818708
Email: simon_laws@uk.ibm.com

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.