Subject: Re: [sca-j] Re: Publishing Normative Java artifacts

ah ha...ok.  We'll fix that on our side too.  Is it all 3 Java documents?

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>                                                                                                            |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |David Booz/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS                                                                                                                 |
|------------>
| Cc:        |
|------------>
  |sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org, tc-admin@oasis-open.org                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |03/09/2010 10:14 AM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |[sca-j] Re: Publishing Normative Java artifacts                                                                                                   |

Yeah. Apparently when you updated the docs you didn't update the link
behind the text. (i.e. the text *says* 200912 but the actual hypertext link
points to 200903.

I'm fixing it now.

Mary