Subject: Update to Java CAA, POJO and EJB Binding CD packages

Mary found the same error on the cover page of each of the subject specs.
If nothing else, at least we're consistent. :-)  The error is that the
namespace URL underneath the namespace declaration in text pointed to the
old namespace.  Since the error is on the cover page, she is fixing the
copies that she's in the process of publishing.  Thanks Mary.  As a result,
I've updated each of the spec copies in Kavi with the same change,
re-genned the PDFs, HTML and rebuilt the zip packages [1,2,3].  Then I
uploaded all the documents to Kavi.  If you are keeping local copies, you
should refresh.

Here's a link to the zips for each spec if you want to check them out:
[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36771/sca-ejbbinding-1.1-spec-cd02.zip
[2]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36775/sca-javaci-1.1-spec-cd02.zip
[3]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36781/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd04.zip

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com