Subject: Re: [sca-j] Work in progress update of the POJO Test Assertions document

Hi,

I've taken a pass through the whole document, starting with the TODO
markers.  Section 8 was a real bear, and utterly boring but ended up adding
a lot of new TAs.  Please also take a look at my notes on each of your
todos.

(See attached file: sca-j-pojo-ci-1.1-test-assertions-wd05.odt)

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Combellack, Mark (Mark)" <MCOMBELLACK@avaya.com>                                                                                                 |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |<sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                                                      |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |03/12/2010 11:07 AM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |[sca-j] Work in progress update of the POJO Test Assertions document                                                                              |

Hi,

I took an AI to start looking at the POJO Test Assertions document and
updating it to reflect the latest public review version of the POJO
specification.

I used the diff from CD01 to CD02 [1] from the public review as the basis
for finding updates to the POJO specification that need to be applied to
the Test Assertions. I have:
      Applied many of the required changes but have run out of time to
      complete them all.
      I have marked the remaining tasks with TODO comments in the document.
      I have applied the changes from Dave for Action Item 2009-09-28-05
As I won't be on the call on Monday, I'll hand the document over now for
someone else to pick up and complete the updates.

Rather than uploading a partially updated document to the OASIS site, I
have attached the document to this email

Thanks,

Mark

[1]
http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-j/sca-javaci-1.1-spec-cd02-cd01_diff.pdf

[attachment "sca-j-pojo-ci-1.1-test-assertions-wd04.odt" deleted by David
Booz/Poughkeepsie/IBM]