Subject: Re: [sca-j] Work in progress update of the POJO Test Assertions document -WD06

+1

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Combellack, Mark (Mark) **CTR**" <MCOMBELLACK@avaya.com>                                                                                         |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |David Booz/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS                                                                                                                 |
|------------>
| Cc:        |
|------------>
  |<sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                                                      |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |04/09/2010 11:11 AM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |Re: [sca-j] Work in progress update of the POJO Test Assertions document - WD06                                                                   |

Hi Dave,

Thanks for doing the update on section 8 - it must have been a real pain
but looks much better now.

I've gone through the document and had an initial review through it and
created a new WD06 version. I've reverted my changes to section 5 as you
correctly pointed out that the text has not changed. I've also got rid of
the todo comments that we have now sorted but left the list of changes on
the top of section 8 so people can see what has changed.

The document is now getting hard to work with since there are so many
changes on top of changes. Perhaps we ought to consider reviewing it and
accepting the changes to create a new working base document.

Thanks,

Mark

David Booz wrote:
      Hi,

      I've taken a pass through the whole document, starting with the TODO
      markers.  Section 8 was a real bear, and utterly boring but ended up
      adding
      a lot of new TAs.  Please also take a look at my notes on each of
      your
      todos.

      (See attached file: sca-j-pojo-ci-1.1-test-assertions-wd05.odt)

      Dave Booz
      STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
      Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
      e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

      |------------>
      | From:      |
      |------------>

        |"Combellack, Mark (Mark)" <MCOMBELLACK@avaya.com>

      |------------>
      | To:        |
      |------------>

        |<sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>

      |------------>
      | Date:      |
      |------------>

      |------------>
      |------------>

        |[sca-j] Work in progress update of the POJO Test Assertions
      document

      Hi,

      I took an AI to start looking at the POJO Test Assertions document
      and
      updating it to reflect the latest public review version of the POJO
      specification.

      I used the diff from CD01 to CD02 [1] from the public review as the
      basis
      for finding updates to the POJO specification that need to be applied
      the Test Assertions. I have:
            Applied many of the required changes but have run out of time
            complete them all.
            I have marked the remaining tasks with TODO comments in the
      document.
            I have applied the changes from Dave for Action Item
      2009-09-28-05
      As I won't be on the call on Monday, I'll hand the document over now
      for
      someone else to pick up and complete the updates.

      Rather than uploading a partially updated document to the OASIS site,
      have attached the document to this email

      Thanks,

      Mark

      [1]
      http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-j/sca-javaci-1.1-spec-cd02-cd01_diff.pdf

      [attachment "sca-j-pojo-ci-1.1-test-assertions-wd04.odt" deleted by
      David
      Booz/Poughkeepsie/IBM]