Subject: Updated SCA POJO CI Test Assertion - WD07

Title: Updated SCA POJO CI Test Assertion - WD07

Hi,

Following on from the discussions on the updated SCA POJO CI Test
Assertions document on the Monday call, I have not seen any review
comments on the email list of problems with the latest updates to this
document.

As discussed on the call, as there have been no review comments, I have
accepted all the changes and produced a new WD07. This new WD07 version
is much more readable since there were too many change revisions in the
previous versions.

The latest WD07 version can be downloaded from:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/37368/sca-j-pojo-ci-1.1-test-assertions-wd07.odt

Thanks,

Mark