Subject: Re: [sca-j] Discussion: Cancelling the SCA-J conference calls on upcomingpublic holidays in May

I am available on 3 May, but have no problem cancelling the call that day.

+1 to cancelling 31 May.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

From: "Combellack, Mark (Mark) **CTR**" <MCOMBELLACK@avaya.com>
To: <sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 04/21/2010 11:12 AM

Hi,

Background:
Usually, we discuss cancelling calls as an agenda item. However, we may
not be able to as next weeks call may be cancelled due to lack of agenda
items. Therefore,  I've moved the discussion for cancelling the above
two calls onto the mailing list.

Looking head to May, we currently have two SCA-J conference calls that
clash with public holidays. The dates are:

3rd May - UK
31st May - UK and US (Memorial Day)

I will not be available for either call and I think the call may
struggle to achieve quorum on 3rd May with just the people in the US.

Therefore, I would like to suggest that we cancel the call on 31st May
and consider cancelling the call on May 3rd as well.

What do people think? Should we cancel both calls? I certainly would not
want to cancel the call on 3rd May of we can achieve quorum.

Thanks,

Mark