Subject: Resigning as co-chair of the SCA-J TC

Hi,

For the last 2 years, I have been one of the co-chairs of the SCA-J TC. Unfortunately, I need to resign as co-chair as I am no longer working for Avaya. The part of Avaya that I used to work for has just changed ownership to another company. I have not actually changed job, but my employer has changed and this has affected my OASIS membership. The new company is not an OASIS member so, moving forward, I will not be eligible to be co-chair.

It has been enjoyable working with you all and meeting so many of you in person. I apologise for the inconvenience of my resignation coming at this point when the specification is so close to being completed.

I wish you all well in your continued endeavours as a TC.

Mark Combellack

Former co-chair of the SCA-J TC.