OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

sca-j message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: raw chat log 12 July 2010

Dave Booz: Agenda SCA Java Telecon - July 12 2010
Callin Number: See below
Chatroom: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/sca-j-TC
1. Roll call
2. Confirm minute taker
Derek Dougans (0)
Graham Charters IBM (5)
Yang Lei IBM (11)
Plamen Pavlov SAP AG (3)
Martin Chapman Oracle Corporation (17)
Anish Karmarkar Oracle Corporation (17)
Ashok Malhotra Oracle Corporation (20)
Mike Edwards IBM (19)
Bryan Aupperle IBM (24)
3. Agenda bashing
4. Meeting Minutes
Vote to accept minutes from June 28 2010
5. TC Administrivia:
a. Recording issue status - 7 open
a. 2009-07-17-01: Mike to create an example of the componentType introspection (JAVA-5http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/glasses.gif
b. 2010-02-01-04: Mike to look at JAVA-182 and prepare a CD draft for Spring C&I
c. 2010-02-22-02: Mike to raise the necessary issue for @Remotable annotation on (Related to recent Assembly-218 discussions)
d. 2010-04-12-01: Dave B to check availability of an appropriate runtime supporting the EJB Binding
e. 2010-05-10-01: Dave to produce updated map for POJO Test Cases
f. 2010-06-14-01: Anish to provide proposal for Issue JAVA-182
7. New Issues (requires 2/3)
a. ISSUE-200: Missing normative statements for JAX-WS annotations
Proposal attached to the JIRA
8. Issues waiting for updated proposals (Spring/EJB/JEE)
a. JAVA-109: Property and reference names computed from SCA annotations in web modules not specified explicitly
Proposal in Jira
Waiting for updated proposal (Vamsi)
b. JAVA-182: SCA Spring C & I specs needs to refactor text under abstract and introduction
No proposal (Ram)
c. JAVA-174: Consider portlets in the SCA JEE specification
d. JAVA-91: Java EE Spec: Need to define the derivation of the name of a component contributed to the Domain by an application.composite file
Waiting for updated proposal (Mike)
e. JAVA-93: JEE Integration spec needs to define how effective CT is calculated
Waiting for updated proposal (Anish)
f. JAVA-108: RFC2119 Language is needed for the SCA-JEE Specification
Waiting for updated proposal
g. JAVA-88: Java EE Spec: The @archive attribute of the implementation.jee element needs fixing
No proposal
Plamen to check whether on his informal JEE issues list
9. Test Suite Discussion
a. CD01 for CAA testcases and test assertions
- Discussion on @WebService testcases
-CAA Test Assertions
-CAA testcases
10. AOB
a. straggler role
MartinC: Scribe: MartinC
MartinC: Scribe: MartinC
MartinC: Agenda:
MartinC: Approved as posted
MartinC: Minutes:
MartinC: minutes from June 28 2010
MartinC: Approved w/o
MartinC: Action items:
MartinC: All AIs ongoing
MartinC: New Issues:
MartinC: ISSUE-200: Missing normative statements for JAX-WS annotations
MartinC: Bryan introduces his issue.
MartinC: Bryan moves to open issues 200, 2nd Mike
MartinC: passed w/o
MartinC: Proposal to resolve is attached in JIRA:
MartinC: http://www.osoa.org/jira/secure/attachment/10770/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd04%2BIssue200.doc
MartinC: changes proposed in section 11.1
MartinC: will have knock on effect on test assertions and test cases
MartinC: Bryan Moves to resolve 200 with proposal in doc linked from JIRA, Mike 2nds
MartinC: passed w/o
MartinC: Test Suite Discussion:
MartinC: resolution to 200 requires updates to test assertions and test cases. Do we want to do cd01?
MartinC: Dave: would prefer to kick off the 60 day review of the test docs, and collect comments together with the issue 200 updates.
MartinC: MartinC: if do a PR now will have to do another 15 day review, so is it best to wait or not.
MartinC: Spec rev is easy, the test updates shouldn't be too hard.
Dave Booz lowered your hand
MartinC: Bryan: do we think we will get comments requiring substantive changes? Probably very low probability.
MartinC: Either will probably end up with the same end to end time
MartinC: Mike moves to make WD13 Test Cases into CD01, and make WD11 Test assertions into CD01, long with associated test case artifacts
MartinC: s/long/along/
MartinC: Bryan 2nds
MartinC: passed w/o
MartinC: Mike moves to put cd01 of test assertion doc and cd01 of test cases and related test artifacts out for 60 public review
MartinC: Bryan 2nds
MartinC: passed w/o
MartinC: Action: Mike to produce the packages for test assertion and test cases CD01 PR
MartinC: AOB:
MartinC: Mike requests TC members to look over new test case regarding async services
MartinC: straggler roll
MartinC: adjourned


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]