Subject: Assembly schema updates

Folks,

     I have applied the changes for Assembly issues 222, 223, and 228 to the schema in SVN.  These changes are post CD05 so I have created CD06 versions of the schema with the changes.  This means that the schema from the other TC's that import/include either the core or contribution schema also need to be modified.  Accordingly, I either created a new version to be associated with the next CD of the corresponding spec or, if that version already exists, updated it.  Each TC should review the changes to any schema it owns.

Specifically the added/updated schema by TC are:
Assembly
Added sca-1.1.cd06.xsd
Added sca-core-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-interface-wsdl-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-implementation-composite-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-binding-sca-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-definitions-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-contribution-1.1-cd06.xsd
Policy
Updated sca-policy-1.1-cd04.xsd
Bindings
Added sca-binding-ws-1.1-cd05.xsd
Added sca-binding-jms-1.1-cd05.xsd
Added sca-binding-jca-1.1-cd05.xsd
Java
Added sca-interface-java-1.1-cd05.xsd
Added sca-implementation-java-1.1-cd03.xsd
Updated sca-implementation-spring-1.1-cd01.xsd
Updated sca-binding-ejb-1.1-cd03.xsd
Added sca-contribution-java-1.1-cd03.xsd
C-C++
Added sca-interface-cpp-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-interface-c-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-implementation-cpp-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-implementation-c-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-contribution-cpp-1.1-cd06.xsd
Added sca-contribution-c-1.1-cd06.xsd
BPEL
sca-implementation-bpel-1.1-cd03.xsd needs to be updated (I am not a member of the TC so it would not be appropriate for me to update the file)

Finally, the revision of CD05 that I posted yesterday does not have all of the updated version numbers for the copy of sca-1.1.cd06.xsd in spec appendix, so this will need to be updated as part of the CD06 preparation.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
WW Center of Excellence for Enterprise Systems & Banking Center of Excellence Application Integration Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com