Subject: WD07 of the POJO TestCases document

While working on the TestCase for Issue 214 I noticed a few cut/paste errors in the TestCases document.

I have fixed these and taken a pass at completing the test artifact tables.

[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j/download.php/39757/sca-j-pojo-ci-1.1-testcases-wd07.odt
[2] https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j/download.php/39758/sca-j-pojo-ci-1.1-testcases-wd07.pdf

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
WW Center of Excellence for Enterprise Systems & Banking Center of Excellence Application Integration Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com