Subject: Issue dispositions - work for Java POJO TA and TC discovered

I've applied all remaining issues to the CAA and POJO specs, as well as the
CAA TA and CAA TC specs.  I found two things of concern.  First, looks like
we're missing testcases for CAA TA-10059 - TA-10065. I've not done anything
with this, hoping someone can verify that this needs to be addressed.
Second, Java-203 looks like it needs updates to the POJO TA and TC
documents as well as a new testcase.  Since Mike was tasked with updates to
those documents, I've NOT attempted those updates.

The details of my investigation are enumerated below:

JAVA-195: affects CAA test suite only - no documents affected - part of
CD01 PR so can be closed I think.
JAVA-196: affects CAA test suite only - no documents affected - part of
CD01 PR so can be closed I think.
***
JAVA-201: affects CAA spec and also affects the published Java API
artifacts - Updates have been applied in rev2.  A TA exists to cover this
change (TA-10059), however, I discovered that TA-10059 through TA-10065 are
not mentioned in the testcases specification. Does anyone know why?
***

JAVA-202: affects CAA TC spec and test cases - updated applied to rev1, new
testcases already exist

***
JAVA-203: affects CI spec, updates have been made in rev2 - We need a new
TA for the case where the impl class implements an @Remotable interface and
a testcase to go with it.
***
JAVA-204: affects CI spec, updates have been made in rev2 - TAs and TCs
have been applied in CD01 candidates for TAs and TCs under a different
issue (JAVA-214)
JAVA-205: affects CAA test suite only - no documents affected - not part of
PR, issue is marked applied.
JAVA-206: affects CI test suite only - no documents affected - not part of
PR, issue is marked applied
JAVA-207: affects CAA test suite only - no documents affected - not part of
PR, issue is marked applied
JAVA-208: affects CAA test suite only - no documents affected - not part of
PR, issue is marked applied
JAVA-209: affects CAA TA and TC specs and test suite - updates have been
made in rev1 of both documents, test suite updates were done previously
JAVA-210: affects CAA test suite only - no documents affected - not part of
PR, issue is marked applied
JAVA-211: affects CAA test suite only - no documents affected - not part of
PR, issue is marked applied
JAVA-212: affects CI, CAA specs, updates have been made in rev2 - also
affects CAA TA and TC, updates have been made in rev1 - test suite updates
have already been made
JAVA-213: affects CI, CAA specs, updates have been made in rev2 - no effect
on TA or TC documents

And the documents:

POJO:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39934/sca-javaci-1.1-spec-cd02-rev2.doc
POJO:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39935/sca-javaci-1.1-spec-cd02-rev2.pdf

CAA:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39936/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd04-rev2.doc
CAA:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39937/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd04-rev2.pdf

CAA TA:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39938/sca-j-caa-1.1-test-assertions-cd01-rev1.odt
CAA TA:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39939/sca-j-caa-1.1-test-assertions-cd01-rev1.pdf

CAA TC:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39940/sca-j-caa-1.1-testcases-cd01-rev1.odt
CAA TC:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39941/sca-j-caa-1.1-testcases-cd01-rev1.pdf

The issues remaining in open or resolved state are related to the JEE spec.

thanks

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com