Subject: Re: [sca-j] Issue dispositions - work for Java POJO TA and TC discovered

Anish,

A different take on the resolution of Issue 203 is that it involves a new version of the POJO spec but that
this version has not yet been voted as a CD.

We can leave the test suite unchanged for the present and send it for public review, knowing that at some
later point we must vote a new CD of the main spec and then perform a short re-review of 15 days.

The alternative is to try to update both the POJO spec and the test suite now, prior to a PR of both.

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

From: Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
To: sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 23/10/2010 09:02

Dave,

Thanks for the detailed report of your investigation.
It sounds like Java-203 will delay our planned PR for POJO TAs and TCs.

-Anish
--

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39934/sca-javaci-1.1-spec-cd02-rev2.doc

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39935/sca-javaci-1.1-spec-cd02-rev2.pdf