Subject: Re: [sca-j] SCA-J CAA CD04-rev3 - candidate CD05

Hi Mary,

Thanks.  I was not aware that the new rules had removed CD as a stage.
I'll make corrections.

One question; Since we're in this cut-over period we have some documents
that we need to reference (from other SCA TCs) which are CDs under the old
process and where the other TC has not yet produced a CSD since the new
process was instituted.  How does a CSD refer to a CD that predates the
cut-over?  Do we refer to it as a Committee Draft in the reference?  The
links you provided below don't mention this (or I missed it).

thanks

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>                                                                                                            |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |David Booz/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS                                                                                                                 |
|------------>
| Cc:        |
|------------>
  |sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                                        |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |10/25/2010 02:24 PM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |Re: [sca-j] SCA-J CAA CD04-rev3 - candidate CD05                                                                                                  |

Hi David,

  Please refer to the new help pages w/r/t proper stage identification and
submission process. TCs no longer create CDs; they are done by TC
Administration. And of course it will need to be approved as a Committee
Specification Draft rather than a Committee Draft as that stage no longer
exists.

Working Drafts:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/TChandbook/Reference/WorkingDrafts.html
Committee Specification Drafts:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/TChandbook/Reference/CommitteeSpecDrafts.html

  Feel free to contact me should you have any questions!

All the best,

Mary
Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
Member Section Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.

Important Links for all TC Members:
TC Handbook: http://docs.oasis-open.org/TChandbook/
TC Process: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2010-07-28.php

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39968/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd04-rev3.doc