Subject: New CAA CSD04-rev3 documents and zips

I received some review comments on the CSD04-rev3 documents and zips for
CAA.  All of them are editorial, so I've fixed them and uploaded the
documents.

The fixes were:
- ClientFactory et.al. Java classes had typos as compared to the Java
source in OASIS SVN.  I brought the spec (CAA) in line with the source.
- ManagedTransaction.java annotation definition had typos. I fixed them in
both the spec and the Java source.

All document changes are visible with change tracking marks.  Here's the
artifacts:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40030/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd04-rev3.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40029/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd04-rev3.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40028/sca-caa-apis-1.1-CD04-rev3.jar
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40027/sca-j-caa-javadoc-1.1-CD04-rev3.zip
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40026/sca-j-common-annotations-and-apis-1.1-cd04-rev3.zip

thanks

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com