Subject: Re: [sca-j] TODOs for creating the POJO TA/TCs PR docs

Folks,

Let me deal with the XSD items below - comments inline as <mje>...</mje>

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

From: Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
To: OASIS Java <sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 03/11/2010 23:16
Subject: [sca-j] TODOs for creating the POJO TA/TCs PR docs

 From the last call, these are the TODOs that I have for moving to POJO
TA/TCs PR:

1) Update of assembly schema (Action for Mike). I'm assuming that this
does not require a new Assembly spec CSD. Please let me know if this is
incorrect (the assembly spec referenced from the Java specs should be
consistent with the assembly schema referenced from the Java specs).

<mje>
I am in the process of creating the updated Assembly schema - labelled "CD06"

This has never yet been published, but corresponds to the already published CD06
version of the Assembly spec.
</mje>

2) Update of Java schemas to include the appropriate assembly xsd (both,
in the spec docs and in SVN). We didn't assign an Action for anyone wrt
this. Volunteers?

<mje>
I'll do this for ALL XSD files, but I would appreciate people checking over my handiwork
- I'll post an email with some links once the updates are ready

I note that in principle, changes to the XSD files dont have to be reflected in the specs
since the XSDs are regarded as normative.  I am thinking in particular of the "mechanical"
aspects of these XSD files, which are akin to designated references - ie the pointers
to the sca-core XSD, which make no real change in the content of the Java XSDs but
which simply serve as the mechanics that tie together all of the SCA XSDs.
</mje>

When we approve CSD/PR we'll have to designate appropriate reference
updates for the TC admin. Dependencies:

1) TC->TA
2) TA->POJO
3) POJO->CAA
4) CAA->POJO (non-normative ref, so if it is out-of-date I don't think
it matters much but might as well point to the latest).
5) POJO->Assembly (if needed)
6) CAA->Assembly (if needed)

Note to whoever volunteers for (2), the PDFs (which are normative)
should be clean version. If there is a separate PDF for the diff-ed
version that is great, but we need to approve the clean version).

Please let me know if I got this wrong.

Thanks.

-Anish