Subject: Re: [sca-j] Filename for POJO testcase PR doc

Robin,

I appreciate the desire for the use of directories and I am sure we can adopt them.

However, I fail to see how directories have anything to do with the name of a single file, and
in particular why this name has been chosen:

sca-j-pojo-ci-1.1-testcases-1.0-csprd01.pdf

- in this case, our concern is the "1.0" that has been added in a filename that already contains a "1.1"

- 1.1 in this file concerns a particular level of the specifications - adding a "1.0" tag seems to confuse things a lot.

- why is the "1.0" tag required??

Yours, Mike

Dr Mike Edwards  Mail Point 146, Hursley Park
STSM  Winchester, Hants SO21 2JN
SCA & Services Standards  United Kingdom
Co-Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC
IBM Software Group
Phone: +44-1962 818014
Mobile: +44-7802-467431 (274097)