Subject: Spring Implementation Spec - Availability of extension XSD file

Folks,

I had it pointed out to me that the Spring Implementation spec has an extension XSD which is described in section A.2, but which
is not made available anywhere as an XSD file.

So, I created an XSD file called:

sca-spring-extension-csd01.xsd

and I've made it available in the OASIS SVN repo here:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/sca-j/sca-j-xsds/sca-spring-extension-csd01.xsd

I made one significant change to this file which we must reflect into the spec document - the file references the main SCA namespace
and this has been updated since the XSD was created, so I changed to:

a) use the latest main SCA namespace
b) reference the latest location for the main SCA schema, namely:  sca-core-1.1-cd06.xsd

I will raise an issue for the necessary changes to the spec document.

We should also ask whether we want to update the Spring extensions namespace which is currently:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca-j/spring/200810

Yours, Mike

Dr Mike Edwards  Mail Point 146, Hursley Park
STSM  Winchester, Hants SO21 2JN
SCA & Services Standards  United Kingdom
Co-Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC
IBM Software Group
Phone: +44-1962 818014
Mobile: +44-7802-467431 (274097)