Subject: Re: [sca-j] Re: Fwd: Issue 227: conformance section

Mike,

The reason I said "appropriate exception" was because in the case where
the exception is not specified, it still won't make sense to have a
ArithmeticException or TypeNotPresentException or something of that
nature. That would indicate that there is something else going on.
But I suppose we can't categorically say which exceptions are
disallowed. So I would be ok with what you suggest but perhaps with some
explanatory text.

-Anish