Subject: Re: [sca-j] Re: Filename for POJO testcase PR doc

Robin,

Thanks for the thorough analysis of the problem.
The TC did discuss this during our weekly call.

It looks like we are going to have to, at the very least, publish the
next rev (CSD02) of the "SCA-J POJO Component Implementation TestCases"
document as there are updates to that spec (unrelated to this specific
problem). So, the concern that the TC had about delays in going to CS as
a result of republishing another rev of the spec just to fix the mangled
filename/URL issue no longer exists -- as the new OASIS process rules
require us to publish a new rev and do another public review anyway.

WRT the file name the TC agrees with option "C"
(sca-j-pojo-ci-testcases-v1.1-csprd??.pdf) in your email (quoted below)
that is in line with the new naming guidelines, as you have noted.

The TC is also fine with making a clean break with the past and fixing
this for csd02/csdprd02 and beyond as suggested by you.

I'm sure those of us who also participate in the SCA-Bindings TC
(including me) will urge that TC to take the same approach. But that
decision will have to be made in the SCA-Bindings TC.

Please let us know if the 'latest links' for csd01/csprd01 can be
sym-linked/aliased to point to the 'latest links' of the subsequent
"fixed" 'latest links' of csd02/csprd02.

Thanks for you effort in getting this resolved/fixed and please let me
know if you have questions.

-Anish
On behalf off the SCA-J TC