Subject: NEW ISSUE: JCI90003 -- Java SE 5 requirement should be on the runtimenot on the class

Title: JCI90003 -- Java SE 5 requirement should be on the runtime not on
the class

Specification: Java POJO CI

JCI90003 say --
The Java class referenced by the @class attribute of
<implementation.java/> MUST conform to Java SE version 5.0. [JCI90003]

This seems unnecessary. We should allow classes compiled using earlier
version of Java SE to be used with SCA. We should also allow classes
complied with Java SE version > 5.0 as long as the classes don't use any
features that are not present in 5.0.

If we need a requirement for Java SE version, that requirement should be
on the Runtime not the class.

Proposal:

Change the target of the requirement to be the Runtime not the class.