Subject: Re: [sca-j] Groups - sca-springci-1.1-testcases-wd01.odt uploaded

Yes absolutely, its just an initial draft with some sections completed from
where I got up to. It was uploaded to OASIS so it was visible that
something was happening and because I was going off on holiday i didn't
want it getting lost. I'm back now and plan to continue on it along with
the testcases in SVN over the next weeks.

   ...ant

             Anish Karmarkar
             <Anish.Karmarkar@
             oracle.com>                                                To
                                       sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org
             09/05/2011 07:01                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [sca-j] Groups -
                                       sca-springci-1.1-testcases-wd01.odt
                                       uploaded

Ant,

Thanks for creating this.

Looking at the document, other than a few sections, it needs work to
remove JMS-isms (I assume the JMS testcases document was used as a
starting point).

-Anish
--

On 4/6/2011 8:07 AM, ant.elder@uk.ibm.com wrote:
> The document named sca-springci-1.1-testcases-wd01.odt has been submitted
> by Mr. ant elder to the OASIS Service Component Architecture / J (SCA-J)
TC

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41746/sca-springci-1.1-testcases-wd01.odt