Subject: Re: [sca-j] WD10 zip file

Anish,

No problem with the new WD10 and the re-approval.

As for the new subdirectories
- I'm OK with the subdirectory for springci,
- but to have a further subdirectory for each csd seems overkill.

We are switching from having one directory with a lot of files to the opposite extreme of lots and lots of directories each
with very few files.  The redundancy of the directory names and the names of the files bothers me in this respect.

Yours, Mike

Dr Mike Edwards  Mail Point 137, Hursley Park
STSM  Winchester, Hants SO21 2JN
SCA & Services Standards  United Kingdom
Co-Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC
IBM Software Group
Phone: +44-1962 818014
Mobile: +44-7802-467431 (274097)