Subject: My AI to update the RDDL/XSD for spring

It turns out that http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200912
already points to the Spring XSD, and since the XSD hasn't changed in a
while there is nothing to update because of the publication of the
Spring C&I CSD. The Assembly TC had preemptively done it ;-)

In any case, I'll consider my AI wrt this to be done. If you think that
there is something to update here, please let me know.

-Anish