OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

sca-j message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Today's minutes

Raw chat log:

Bryan Aupperle.
Software IT Architect - Mid-Atlantic
Senior Technical Staff Member

Raleigh, NC
Mobile: 919-656-0018

[11:02] anish: Agenda --
[11:02] anish: 1. Roll call

2. Scribe appointment
Scribe list attached below

3. Agenda bashing

4. Meeting Minutes
a) Minutes of 2011-07-18 telcon:

5. TC Administrivia
a. Recording issue status - 6 open, 0 new
b. Status of Spring C&I spec: 30-days PR started. Ends 2011-07-29


2011-07-18-1: Mike Edwards to update the SVN and the associated ZIP file with the changes from JAVA-243 & JAVA-242

7. New Issues (requires 2/3)

a. CAA spec CSD06/PRD04
Waiting for Mike's AI. Latest is wd052.
Need new API zip and javadoc zip.

Do we need a new testcases zip file?
Has a reference to CAA spec, how do we handle that?

c. POJO spec CSD04/PRD04
Do we need a new API/javadoc zip?
How to we handle references?

d. POJO TC CSD02/PRD02 (fix name/URL issue from CSD01/PRD01)
Do we need a new testcases zip file?
How to we handle references?

9. AOB
[11:06] Bryan Aupperle: Scribe: Bryan Aupperle
[11:06] Bryan Aupperle: Meeting is quorate (4 of 6)
[11:06] anish: Agenda: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-j/201107/msg00021.html
[11:06] Bryan Aupperle: Topic: Agenda bashing
[11:06] anish: Date: 2011-07-25
[11:07] Bryan Aupperle: No comments - agenda agreed
[11:07] Bryan Aupperle: Topic: Approval of minutes
[11:07] Bryan Aupperle: No comments
[11:07] Bryan Aupperle: Resolution: Minutes approved
[11:08] Bryan Aupperle: Topic: Action Items
[11:09] Bryan Aupperle: 2011-07-18-1 - Pending, we actually need two zip files updated.  API and JavaDoc
[11:09] Bryan Aupperle: Topic: CSD/PR
[11:09] Bryan Aupperle: Anish: 4 packages to prepare.
[11:10] Bryan Aupperle: CAA spec: Need source and two zip files (API and Java Doc)
[11:11] Bryan Aupperle: Anish: Do we want to send all packages at once?  If not what about references potentially being changed.
[11:14] Bryan Aupperle: Bryan: There is a natural ordering w/i our packages.  Need to approve in proper order and approve fully updated documents.
[11:14] Bryan Aupperle: Anish: References are predictable so we can prepare ahead of time.
[11:15] Bryan Aupperle: Dave: Need to be explicit in motions.  Can we use Designated Cross References?
[11:16] Bryan Aupperle: Anish: No, DCR can only be used for CS and above.
[11:18] Bryan Aupperle: Bryan:  Should not post references to CSD that are not yet approved.
[11:19] Bryan Aupperle: Anish: Correct, will need to create on the fly during the meeting when we approve them.
[11:19] Bryan Aupperle: Anish: Also link JIRA issues for the various requests.
[11:24] anish: ACTION: anish to type up the plan wrt getting the CSDs of the 4 specs approved and send it to the TAB/TCAdmin
[11:27] Bryan Aupperle: Anish: For Assembly and Policy, the CSDs will have been approved, but not yet published, so we just need to note that in the appropriate motions.
[11:33] Bryan Aupperle: Anish: Is there an API for POJO spec?
[11:33] Bryan Aupperle: Answer is no.
[11:34] Bryan Aupperle: We should verify test case changes or not with Mike E.
[11:37] Bryan Aupperle: Topic: AOB
[11:37] Bryan Aupperle: LOA request from Dave
[11:37] anish: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-j/201107/msg00022.html
[11:38] Bryan Aupperle: No objections, request approved.

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]