Subject: Possible issue with <interface.java> spec wordings (JCA30001)

Our SCA Spring impl team had a question about the <sca:service> element
in the spring spec, which got me digging through the CAA spec (section
3.1). 3.1 defines the <interface.java> element. The spec has the
following restriction on the @interface attribute of the
<interface.java> element:

"The value of the @interface attribute MUST be the fully qualified name
of the Java interface class [JCA30001]"

The only reasonable interpretation that I can make of this stmt is that
pointing to Java classes that are not Java Interfaces is not allowed.
Obviously we didn't intend to do that -- the POJO spec in fact has
examples where this is not true.

It seems to me that we need to fix this and say:

"The value of the @interface attribute MUST be the fully qualified name
of a Java class"

Any comments before I file an issue?

Thanks.