Subject: NEW ISSUE: interface.java/@interface does allow Java classes thatare not interfaces

Title: interface.java/@interface does allow Java classes that are not
interfaces

Spec: CAA

3.1 that defines the <interface.java> element, has the following
restriction on the @interface attribute of the <interface.java> element:

"The value of the @interface attribute MUST be the fully qualified name
of the Java interface class [JCA30001]"

The only reasonable interpretation that I can make of this stmt is that
pointing to Java classes that are not Java Interfaces is not allowed.
Obviously we didn't intend to do that -- the POJO spec in fact has
examples where this is not true.

Proposal:

Change JCA30001 to:

"The value of the @interface attribute MUST be the fully qualified name