Subject: Re: Proposal from TCAdmin to expedite our upload/PR requests

Chet,

The SCA-J TC discussed your plan to publish the PR docs on KAVI instead of docs.oasis-open.org and *rejected* that plan. They would prefer to wait whatever time it takes to have the PR docs be hosted on docs.oasis-open.org and have all the QA by the TCAdmin be done before it is published and PR is initiated. See [1].

I see that I'm a late in informing you of this TC decision wrt the SCA-J CAA spec [2]. There are still three more specs upload/PR requests from the SCA-J TC in the TCAdmin queue, please do not publish them on KAVI.

Note that the SCA-J TC specs have cross-references to each other. So the plan to upload to KAVI for PR does not work for us (+ a few more reasons why the TC prefers not to do this) without modifying the existing documents. The cross-references are non-normative so this is potentially a fixable problem, but not without modification of the docs.

Is there a way to recall the CAA spec PR and wait for the docs to be hosted on docs.oasis-open.org?

Thanks and regards.

-Anish
--

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-j/201110/msg00019.html#d1e113