Subject: OpenCSA Webinars

Hi,
This is a large group with various TCs but I thought I would address this
group altogether.  I would like to suggest that the SCA TCs consider
organizing a public update on the work of the various TCs, possibly a joint
webinar promoting the benefits of SCA broadly and then individual specifics
coming from each TC.

OASIS webinars are free to the public and they are a great vehicle to update
a larger community on your technical work. The opportunity to participate
will be open to all members of the technical committees and the presentation
material will be reviewed by the individual committees involved.  Once I get
an idea of interest level, I will organize a call to discuss next steps. I
am looking forward to working with you.

Regards,
dee

Dee Schur