Subject: Re: [sca-j] Fabric3 declaration of SCA 1.1 Spring Component Implementation Specification conformance and fulfillment of the TC Exit Criteria requirements

Hi Bryan, All,

Sorry I didn't respond earlier. I used the PRD that you mentioned.

I was under the impression that Spring Test Cases were valid given the Java TC members section points to the Subversion repo where all of the test suites reside.

I also thought the TC is required to publish test suites for each specification it produces. Otherwise, it does not seem much use to have a specification.

I submitted a number of issues related to the Spring tests that should be helpful in getting the test suite finalized if it is not already. I'm also willing to sit down with the appropriate people to assist with that task.

Jim