sca-policy-editors message

Subject: Fw: [sca-assembly] Copyright Statement for the Assembly Specification

Assuming you've seen this....we would have to do the same thing for the
policy FW.  Right now, WD04 says 2007,2008.  Looks like we have to backdate
it further.  Ashok, can you do this as part of your other todos?

Dave Booz
STSM, SCA and WebSphere Architecture
Co-Chair OASIS SCA-Policy TC
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com
http://washome.austin.ibm.com/xwiki/bin/view/SCA2Team/WebHome
----- Forwarded by David Booz/Poughkeepsie/IBM on 03/12/2008 07:47 AM -----

             Mike Edwards
             <mike_edwards@uk.
             ibm.com>                                                   To
                                       "OASIS Assembly"
             03/12/2008 06:30          <sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org>

                                                                   Subject
                                       [sca-assembly] Copyright Statement
                                       for the Assembly Specification

Folks,

Following up on one of my action items from the Assembly TC meeting
yesterday, I have consulted
with appropriate legal folk and the advice I have received is that the
copyright statement that we
should use should include the earliest date of publication of any of the
material contained in the
specification.  This is the case even though the original publication was
by OSOA not OASIS.

Checking my SCA ancient history, I believe that the earliest date is 2005.

So our copyright statement should be along the following lines:

(c) OASIS 2005, 2008.

I would be grateful if the editors could make the appropriate changes to
the CD draft, please.

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.