sca-policy-editors message

Subject: figuring out the status of Policy WDs - PLEASE READ

Issue 50 and 36 where still in new status in JIRA, I verified that 50
should be closed NO action and 36 should be in open state.  Made the
changes in JIRA (including links to the minutes which support the changes I
made).

Issues 49, 38 and 5 are listed in JIRA as resolved, but not applied.
1) WD06 indicates that it contains 38, so at least that one should be
marked applied in JIRA, I think.  Mike E, if you can confirm, I'd
appreciate it.
2) issue 5 - I have never understood this issue, so I have no idea if it's
been applied or not.  I think it is partially applied. The schemas at the
end of the WD06 spec say www.osoa.org, so at least that's wrong. Does this
issue still need to be applied?
3) Issue 49 is awaiting Sanjay, it is not resolved but I can't figure out
how to change the status in JIRA so I added a comment to JIRA to this
effect.

Mike E, maybe you can take a look at WD07 that I've attached and figure out
what is needed for issue 5.

Issue 7,8,17,18,24,26,29,37,39,40 are marked as applied
1) Issue 26 does not appear in the change activity of WD06 and had not been
applied  - Looks like Kaanu marked it as applied, but that should have been
done by an editor.  I've applied it in the attached WD 07.
2) no other problems noted

Issue 1,3,6,9,10,12,13,14,16,27,31,34,43,45,47,50 are marked as closed
1) issue 27 has not bee applied. I'm doing it in WD07 attached.
2) no other problems noted

This leaves us with 26 open issues.  Ashok, I'll email you separately on
the open issues.

(See attached file: sca-policy-1[1].1-spec-wd-07.doc)

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Co-Chair OASIS SCA-Policy TC
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

sca-policy-1[1].1-spec-wd-07.doc