Subject: Re: [sca-policy] Clarification of Nominations Open Message

Hi,

i so hope that y'all read mary's email and realize that none of these
"nominations" are really nominations - just expressions of intent/
support.
Nominations (which don't require a second, can of course be self-
nominations, and require an expression by the nominee that s/he
accepts the nomination) and voting will take place during the initial
TC meeting and will handled by the convener.
  oh yeah, unlike the traditional lottery/raffle, you must be present
to win :-)
   cheers,
    jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)