Subject: RE: [sca-policy] attendance F2F on Sep 20

Hi Ashok,

  The meeting minutes should note the attendance - that is always the
official record. If Fabian isn't listed in the meeting minutes, they should
be able to be corrected. I've also just updated the attendance for the
meeting - you should be able to do that as well. Just go to the calendar
entry and then select "track attendance" - you should then be able to adjust
the check boxes.

Regards,

Mary