Subject: RE: [sca-policy] attendance F2F on Sep 20

Hi Mary,

Very specifically, is the list of attendees supposed to be cut/pasted into the minutes documents? If so, what's the best way to do that? That hasn't been done for any of the policy meetings.

How do the minutes get posted on the public web page http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=sca-policy ?

Dave Booz
STSM, SCA and WebSphere Architecture
Co-Chair OASIS SCA-Policy TC
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com
http://washome.austin.ibm.com/xwiki/bin/view/SCA2Team/WebHome
Inactive hide details for "Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>"Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

          "Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
          Sent by: Mary McRae <marypmcrae@gmail.com>

          10/02/2007 10:16 AM
          Please respond to
          <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

<ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>, "'Fabian Ritzmann'" <Fabian.Ritzmann@Sun.COM>

cc

"'OASIS Policy'" <sca-policy@lists.oasis-open.org>

Subject

RE: [sca-policy] attendance F2F on Sep 20

Hi Ashok,

 The meeting minutes should note the attendance - that is always the
official record. If Fabian isn't listed in the meeting minutes, they should
be able to be corrected. I've also just updated the attendance for the
meeting - you should be able to do that as well. Just go to the calendar
entry and then select "track attendance" - you should then be able to adjust
the check boxes.

Regards,

Mary

GIF image