Subject: Clarification re. Issue 9 -- WS-I compliance versus QoS policy

This came from issue OSOA-91.  Dave Booz' original comment says:
"Both can be expressed with WS-Policy, what position will we take?
Should WS-I
semantics be expressed in policy?"

My reply to Dave's question is: yes.

The further question is whether we should include a policySet that
contains the policies for, say, BP 1.1 in the specification.  I thisnk
that would be very useful.  I suggest a BP 1.1 policySet as an example
not a mormative part of the spec but others may feel differently.
--
All the best, Ashok