Subject: Re: [sca-policy] *IBM Confidential: RE: [sca-policy] EXternal PolicyAttachment -- Issue 15

I think we need to enable both usecases.

Mike Rowley's usecase, where a specific External Policy Attachment file
is associated with a contribution, can be
solved by a variation of the addDeploymentComposite verb.

Mike Edwards' usecase requires that the External Policy Attachment file
indicate that it applies to all or some contributions
within a domain. My proposal goes in that direction but is not quite right.

Ashok

--
All the best, Ashok