Subject: Issue: please post webinar slides to respective TC doc repositories

The SCA OASIS webinar presentations are very useful:

    http://www.oasis-open.org/events/webinars/

It would be very helpful if the slides associated with the
webinars were available as well. I suggest posting the
overview and assembly slides to SCA-Assembly where
they could be found in documents (even better would
be to ref them on the TC home page). I also suggest
posting the policy framework slides to the SCA-Policy
in documents and/or home page as well.

    Thanks,
    Rich Levinson