Subject: RE: [sca-policy] Groups - SCA Policy 1.1 Committee Draft (sca-policy-1.1-spec-cd-01.pdf) uploaded

I also noted that the URLs for specification artifacts in the uploaded
drafts look like:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/sca-policy/sca-policy-1.1-spec-CD-01-20071112
.pdf

Where as based on the resolution adopted [1] on the 11/19/07 conf-call
[2], the URL should look like:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-policy/sca-policy-1.1-spec-cd-01.
pdf

-- Sanjay

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-policy/200710/msg00110.html
[2]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-policy/download.php/263
87/SCA%20Policy%20minutes%202007-11-19.pdf