Subject: RE: [sca-policy] Proposal for Issue 24

Hi Ashok,

Thanks for putting this together.

One question - the example at the beginning of your proposal document
has an attribute named 'appliesTo' for the intent definition, where as
this attribute should really be 'constrains', AFAICT.

One comment -  I think the full proposal for Issue 24 should include any
changes to be made to the specification text (section 3.1 in particular)
in addition to the schema changes.

-- Sanjay