Subject: Fw: [sca-assembly] ISSUE 57: Unresolved bindings on references

For awareness of the TC.

No decision has been made by the Assembly TC on the resolution of this
issue, so there's no action for Policy until it is resolved.  This is just
a heads up.

Dave Booz
STSM, SCA and WebSphere Architecture
Co-Chair OASIS SCA-Policy TC
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com
http://washome.austin.ibm.com/xwiki/bin/view/SCA2Team/WebHome
----- Forwarded by David Booz/Poughkeepsie/IBM on 03/12/2008 09:14 AM -----

             Scott Vorthmann
             <scottv@tibco.com
                                       Michael Rowley <mrowley@bea.com>
             03/11/2008 11:13                                           cc
             AM                        "OASIS Assembly"
                                       <sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       [sca-assembly] ISSUE 57: Unresolved
                                       bindings on references