Subject: Issue 15 -- WSDL URIs for addressing interface components

WSDL 2.0 defined URIs to address individual components in a WSDL
definitions file.
These URIs are defined in Appendix A.2 of http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl20.
Essentially, this Appendix defines fragment identifier that can be added
as a suffix to the URI
for a WSDL 2.0 file to identify individual interface components.
For example, the fragId of a message reference is
wsdl.interfaceMessageReference(interface/operation/message)
where the information within the parenthesis is the name of the
interface. the operation and the message.

WS-Policy, recognizing the need for similar identifiers for WSDL 1.1,
published http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl11elementidentifiers
which defines fragment identifiers for WSDL 1.1 interface elements along
the same lines.
For example the fragID for Binding Operation Input is
|wsdl11.bindingOperation.input(||binding/operation||)

I suggest we use these identifiers in External Policy Attachment as
Domain Expressions to
identify where policySets should be attached.

--
All the best, Ashok