Subject: Re: [sca-policy] ISSUE 52: Policy algorithm gets required intentsfrom what interfaces definitions/declarations? - Proposal updated

Mike:
A question of clarification.  If I understand your proposal correctly,
intents flow up the implementation hierarchy.
Thus, an intent attached at low level of the implementation hierarchy
will flow all the way up to the top.
If it does that, it applies to everything below the top node.  Is this
what you want?
All the best, Ashok